Normally I'm good at hope. I believe everything is temporary and Iife's going to get better. Maybe that's because I don't think too much about it, but either way... I've got nothing.
So I think maybe the best thing I can manage for this, is to accept I'm just not going to have anything profound to say about the New Year, and move on to making plans. Myself and some of my local Nano people are doing a Year of Creative Pursuits again this year, so I'm singing off with my goals for January.
But first my goals for the year:
- Make a blog post every week. (hahahah.)
- Review the books I read on here, and manage one a month.
- Finish the ridiculous self-pub project I've started myself on.
- Finish at least one other series project. (hahahahhahahah.)
- Do one 'creative' project a month (knitting, crochet, whatevs).
And now the goals for January specifically.
- Finish re-drafting The Quiet Mine (this years Nano that kind of got away from me)
- Finish reading The Cuckoo's Calling and blog it.
- Finish the ridiculous Minecraft scarf and one of the other dozens of things I have on the needles.
Let you know next week how those are going :)